Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gov. Sarah Palin

Gov Palin came to State College tonight. It was totally weird. I was in the pool of photographers and i've never experienced something like that ever! As I knew already Secret Service Agents have no sense of humor...even when i'm totally stuck on the stage trying to rip my name tag off over losing my head. Not even a crack of a smile!
at any rate. after almost passing out from hunger and heat I tried out these images. The young boy was my favorite subject there. I have a ton of super sweet ones of him. And HANK WILLIAMS Jr was there singing the Monday Night Football song. I almost thought I was at the Steelers/Redskins games. BUT NO...it was just Sarah Palin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Teri for FINALLY updating your page. I am so sick of looking at Kayla. Hahahaha... No Offense Kayla... Anywho... Those photos are good. I like them. You are a good photographer and I cant wait to see more. She does wear a lot of makeup... What did Hank sing... "Are you ready for some Sarah?" Did this ralley change your mind to vote McCaine or are you still and Obama Girl? I put my Obama pin on my wall in my office. w00t! Ill probably get fired over it. PS. My word verification is undies. hahahahah

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me Hank was there! Sweet pics!

Anonymous said...

You should post some photos of Penn State and the Steelers (Esp Penn State :-) You have lots of down time to upload photos! JK! I don't think we have enough down time to eat half the time! Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

I'm soo jealous!!