Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Greetings to the East Side

Hey everyone, it is currently 10:00 am here! I had a really great trip out here to LA. The flight was so smooth but 5 1/2 hours long. Which I thought I'd totally freak out but the fight was so nice that i didn't even notice. I got into LA around 8pm east coast time. Which was 5 here. So I had another day to live out. I'm so living in East Coast time so tomorrow I will be a zombie for sure! I had to wake up at 7:30 out here this morning and don't know you my eyes popped open at 4:30. How crazy is that. Well I shot the Pete Carroll and Joe Paterno press conference today. So I'm going to post some from that and i'll post the view from my room. Which is something i could get used to. If i look to my left i see the mountians with the on them and if i look to the right i see the world trade center and bank of america buildings. A girl could get used to this. Well i have a pep rally to get ready for! Now onto to the good stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look For Lauren!!!!