Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trauma

Okay, soooo...I never want for anything bad to happen to people. But bad things do happen. I just always hope these things happen when I'm working. When I got to work at 7 am the drive in felt as though today I would have a Trauma call it's been a while since my last one. The sun was shining the sky was blue and had nice puffy clouds...TODAY was the perfect day. At 1:40 pm a motorcycle accident went out in Brush Valley TWP. And they flew the dude...it seemed precautionary. So here are my photos. The sweet part was that around an Amish farm and the landing zone was on their property.This was after the chopper kicked up all the dirt. I couldn't decide which one I liked better sorry for putting both up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha... they are both equally amuzing!

Jen Palmer / Aisling said...

the shots on the swing set are great! i tried to pick which one i liked best, but i couldn't, i see why you had to post all 3 ;)