Saturday, February 06, 2010

Snowtorious BIG: Day 2

I almost feel bad for making fun of this storm and all the people who were in line at Martins buying 27 rolls of toilet paper. 70 bottles of water. Batteries. and everything else the craziness causes people to buy before big storms. It really turned out to be a huge snow producer. This is the MOST insane thing I've ever seen. About 19 inches of snow overnight?! I NEVER thought this would happen. I thought for sure, we would wake up and be disappointed as per usual. Everyone in Indiana is digging out this morning. Here are some shots from around town, within walking distance of work. My thighs are on fire. Walking in the snow is a work out. There were places where it was up to my knees. Totally insanity is all I can really say!

No comments: