Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

I'm posting things I've liked that I've shot in 2010 but have been way to busy to post all before the year is over. Sorry these are totally out of context at the moment but I'm quite proud of this shot. We went around and round in the newsroom the night I shot this photo. I (of course) wanted it Page One above the fold. The concern was that you couldn't see the young fellas face. I felt as though seeing his face really didn't matter for the context of the photo. It looked as though his head was the pumpkin and I LOVED it. I would settle for nothing less than this photo to be run over the other ones I shot. I won and the shot went front page above the fold and got SO many compliments the following few days. VICTORY!
This was shot at Reegers Pumpkin Patch Festival 2010.

No comments: