Friday, September 11, 2009

Steelers V Titans

Last night I made the trip to Pittsburgh from Altoona to Heinz Field for the first game of the 2009 NFL season. The Steelers played the Titans. The game was low scoring 13-10 and ended in overtime with a field goal by Jeff Reed. Who surprisingly turned down a contract offer the other day. Thankfully the Steelers pulled out a win. Hopefully, this won't be my last game of the season! I do think Kerry Collins was on a bender at the time. Poor guy. So I didn't get home till 5 am. But...it was totally worth it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

As always the photos are Awesome, Teri!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! want me to write a fan mail to the gazette? ill do it if you want? i can... i love these photos... hopefully i can see some more!

Jodi said...

Teri, you are sooooo talented!!!

Next time you cover a Steeler's game, try to get a close up pic of Sepulveda! Or at least his @ss! Hahaha....I think he's so hot! :)