Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Traci and Andrew

Hello from Kill Devil Hills in North Carolina. I left for vacation Sunday morning. Before we left my sister had asked if while we were down here I could shoot some engagement photos of her and her fiancee. I said that I would. Having never shot anything remotely special at the beach we took two nights to shoot a little over a hundred photos. We came away with about 40 shots she is going to use for various things leading up to the wedding. So, I'm just letting you all know this is my sister...not a client. So that was my disclaimer. Here are Traci and AJ.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Gorgeous!!!! You did a great job, I can't wait to see more!

Tim Boyles said...

Looks like you acclamated acclimated aclimated got used to beach shooting rather rapidly.

Amanda said...

Teri-- these pictures are amazing!! You have such a great eye for pictures. And helps to have great subjects like your sis and future BIL.. LOL HOpe you all had a great vacay :D

Anonymous said...

yo!!! i love the photo with the feather tickelers. i hope i receive one wrapped up in a frame. it would make me happy!