Saturday, April 05, 2008

Flaming Horse Poo and little puppies...

Working the 3-11 on Saturday is kinda Crappy...but today it was LITERALLY crappy. ha! I was doing some promo shots earlier in my shift, while killing time in between assignments, a structure fire went out for a horse barn...possible horses inside...I made my way out there. Even though it would make me late to my 5:30 shot. I ended up leaving the fire at 5:20. Who can resist. We all know we love these fire shots...to make a long story short...it smelled like flaming horse poo there. BUT I did get to see Paramedic Shawn W. MILLER!
Anyway My FAVORITE photo of the day is the smoking fireman! My caption for this photo is
If everything around you is smoking...you should be too!
Moving right along...My last assignment of the day was the "Black Ties and Tails" gala. I want this puppy so much! TOO CUTE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your smoking fireman photo but I don't like your caption for it ... different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Michael Henninger said...

the most interesting photo here is definitely the one shot through the two burnt pillars....it'd look cool in a strong vertical layout.