Friday, April 25, 2008

I've got the runs!

I found this fantastic little feature on Wednesday of these two little girls on a tire swing on Olive Street. They were so excited to have their picture taken...too bad it was wasted on the back page. HAHA. I tried to get them page ONE. At any rate...the blossoms on the trees are so pretty now...but they sure do make me sneeze.
Tricia Boyer, 8 and her sister Abby, 6
I went to IUP today for the Indiana County Track Meet...there were several schools at the event. It was nice... this was my first meet this year! I saw this shirt some girl was wearing...it's the Cross Country shirt for the Homer Center team and I guess today I had the runs. Dang it cracked me up.The First photo is Eric Skedel waiting to start throwing his javelin. He is the current state champion in this event.Girls 3200 meter relay Sara Small from Purchase Line is in front of Jeannie Bujdos from Indiana Girls Shot Put Megan Illig from Homer Center
Girls Triple Jump Alyssa Poole from Marion Center
Finally, I shot a night baseball game to benefit the Teddy Bear Fund Drive. Indiana played Homer Center. I had to leave in the 4th inning because the game was taking FOREVER. It was tied when I left.
Till tomorrow...peace in the middle east!

P.S.: Only four shifts left at The Gazette...OH SNAP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awsome shots my love!!! I left not to long after you did....you must have had the runs for leaving so fast....LOL