Saturday, April 19, 2008

Red-UP Indiana Day!

Today was Indiana County Clean up Day! I had a trainee with me today, I was pretty much the over-the-shoulder today, if there were any problems. Since I'm going to be leaving I feel that's the best way to train someone by having them run the day as if I wasn't there, but I'd be there to give any advice or help if it's needed. Just to comment on what I saw and what I'd do differently. I did shoot two things today though, since it was kinda swamped.

The first thing I shot was for a little something I like to call "Red-Up Indiana Day" which really is known as County Clean-up Day. However, being in Western PA, Red-Up suits us better.
IUP students hit the streets to clean up Philadelphia Street.
Benjamin Kaseler:SOPHOMORE:Hospitality Management:Johnstown:Sweeps up the trash on the sidewalks
Sara Marmo:SENIOR:English Major:New Bethlehem:paints the trashcans green so people can better see them SO THEY CAN USE THEM! Secondly, we went to a motorcycle accident on Sherman Street and Sixth Street in Clymer. The guy on the bike got flown to Conemaugh.
11:48am
Vehicle Accident:Motorcycle VS Car
Sixth Street and Sherman Street:Clymer Borough

Here are a few photos for my citizen's peeps.
I'm going to miss shooting you kids :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he was at least wearing a helmet on red-up day! What am I going to do at the football games without you this year?? :(