Friday, April 11, 2008

Now doe-see-doe

Busy Busy day! Sorry for all the shots today...I just did a TON. With the rain I wanted to get a new feature. So I shot the sun peeking through the clouds and a little something different through my rear view mirror...I NEVER do that. but I kinda liked the shot!

Car coming down the road in the
Rear View Mirror at Blairsville High School
The sunset is on Kolter Drive by Rose HavenI went to a square dancing night in Blairsville and has the BEST TIME EVER! (I maaaay not get out much) but these people were too cute AND I met a 91 year old man and woman who are still dancing strong. They were adorable!"Stormin" Norman Shaffor of Indiana the caller Floyd and Jan Bottom of Blairsville George Suppers-Leechburg and Janice Dembosky of Home far right-Shirley Boring of BlairsvilleShirley Boring of Blairsville

4 comments:

Mikki said...

I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

christina said...

I love the pictures too :)
Please visit my sites (security)and let me know what you think.please feel free to leave any comments on the sites.Thanks

Anonymous said...

These photos are too cute!!! Do you think people will get offended being called old? Hahaha. They are 91 years young... Are you gonna have these folks perform at your wedding. I want a pair of bloomers. Why didnt you tell me you were at the square dance fun time?