Thursday, May 15, 2008

Buccaneer Bunnies

Anthony Stewart, Grounds Keeper at the James E. Van Zandt VA Medical Center puts up flags in honor of Flag day which is on Saturday.
I went to Tyrone today to take some shots of a woman who is Vice President of Compliance and Security. She is Vice President at a pretty slick operation called Reclamere. Angie Keating was featured in a book by Senator Rob Wonderling featuring small businesses working together for a a modern economy. Here is the photo of Angie that I took with a bunch of hard drives.Finally, I went to Myers Elementary School where Illustrator John Manders,who has illustrated the pictures for numerous books, came draw a picture of Henry the bunny from Henry the Buccaneer Bunny for the kindergartners and the second graders. They were so into his drawing. They all dressed up like bunnies or like pirates. Or Pirate bunnies. It was great! Here are two photos from the time I spent there.I'm at the Mirror tomorrow and Sunday, then I'm off until I go to Shippensburg Thursday-Saturday for PIAA State Track.
A perk of my week is I'm getting back on the ambulance on Monday! Thank God...I need some familiarity back in my life.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: