Sunday, May 04, 2008

Frolfing

My first frolfing experience was today at the College Lodge Frisbee Golf (frolf) tournament. My friend Mo from work was frolfing with his friends Austin and Sam. Today was Mo's first tournament in frisbee golf ever and he got 13th place out of 30 frolfers. I was so impressed. I went up for the final round thinking I would just shoot a few...but I ended up staying for 3 hours. Gosh the hills were a killer...but like mo said...if you walked those hills everyday you'd be able to bounce a quarter off your bum...whatever that means!!! Anyway, it was so much fun and the people were so nice. Next time I just have to remember flip flops are not proper foot attire for hiking in the woods.
This is Mo putting.
This is Austin driving.
This kids name was Sean. He was an awesome putter.
Mo Driving.
Austin Driving.
Mo with a clutch putt.
What an awesome shot!
Tomorrow I'm back at the Mirror bright and early. AJ starts the evening crew in Bellwood at AMED. We'll be like two ships passing in the night. Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you came, Teri. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we do. oh, and for the record, having an ass you could bounce quarters off means you have a firm, tight ass. duh! later kiddo!