Monday, May 05, 2008

Day Three.

Day Three at the Mirror.  I drove around so much today. I was quite proud of myself for getting to know the city a little.  I had to call AJ and brag.

I was at Penn State Altoona for the first time today and i found Heather Smith, Freshman, Elementary Ed Major studying for her finals in the warm sun. 
Monday's Spotlight is going to be on the Clair family overcoming adversity.  Tammy lost her husband and her son was in a vehicle accident which left him paralyzed all in a four week period.  Tammy and Tony are here looking over some papers.  They were so much fun together. We laughed so much.  Tony is such a jokester.  He wanted me to get a photo of him running his mom over. We even made up a little signal so I knew when to shoot it. HA. They were great for having so much happen in their lives they really did have such good spirits.
  This is Kyle Elbin, from Bedford,  He was at a Bike Shop in the city called "Pedal Power"  Kyle is actually going to IUP for business education and he got this bike so he could ride from his apartment to campus and save money on gas and parking.  Hey Gazette Folks! Feature Idea: Kyle riding his bike to class!  This is for our "Pain at the Pump Series" that focuses on bikes as an alternate form of transportation.
Until tomorrow...




No comments: