Wednesday, May 07, 2008

yesterdays photos.

Yesterday I didn't have time to post...because I'm a slow on the computer. So here are yesterdays photos today. Don't you wish I had tomorrows photos today? Sorry, I'm not that good. 

The First United Methodist Church of Hollidaysburg received a fresh coat of paint on Tuesday by employees of Burr Quality Painting Company out of Altoona.
L to R 1. Tom Steward (with hat) and 2. Mike Eckenro
de painted up in the bucket.
Work going on inside and outside the new Hollidaysburg YMCA.  
These are for a story on the YMCA being closed on May 08, 2008 for the day to change over the electric into the new part of the building.
Mike Brandt of Neff Electric Company out of Altoona puts lights up in the new weight room. 
Masons from Crist Corp out of Altoona laying bricks at the new building.
L to R 1. Al Lee and 2. Joe McMullen
I'll post some stuff from today later on if I have time.  Until then....

No comments: