Wednesday, May 07, 2008

plants in pots

I shot a really neat assignment today for the Lifestyles page.  It goes with a story on growing gardens this summer and the foods you can cook by what you grow in your garden.  Ashley thought of this cute little way to illustrate this concept by getting a pot...putting a plant in it...and putting it on the stove.  Then...to prove that I AM a creative genius. We put the seeds in the background in the dirt like you would when you plant a garden. To mark the plants you have.  So here are two photos from that.  I'm excited to see the final layout. I'm sure it's going to be great.
While driving around I saw these two tents...they were in different places and I went up the one...the lady told me not to take her photo...but to go to the other one and take her sisters photo.  So I went there and the lady there was putting out flower baskets.

Patty Watt of Patty's Flower Sales of Altoona restocks her flower.  She is out until the Monday after Mother's Day selling flowers.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: