Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Happy last day of MAY!
Yesterday I shot my first of two proms in two days. Altoona Area High School. I also went to a place called New Paris to shoot at a cute little orchard called "Boyer Orchards" They grow apples, peaches and pears. (oh my!) At any rate they are getting a much needed grant from the government to help with research and development of their speciality crops.Today I went to a concert to benefit the proposed skate park to be built in Altoona. I shot two bands...the first was called "Fed Up" and the second was called "Black River Circus". Both were cool in different ways.
Fed UP
Black River Circus
I went to the Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Spring Fling and had a blast there! Here are some photos from there.That's it for today. Lets Go Pens! Until Next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey stranger. i just spent about an hour looking at this thing cuz i forgot to for a couple weeks. i saw a lot of awesome pics. you're awesome. i really enjoyed the one at the swamp, with the uprooted tree. it kicks ass. i also like the one of the girl triple jumping .. she looks like she's floating. oh, and from earlier in the month, those rain drop photos -- those also kick ass. keep it up. i'll see you around.

ps. when's toni due again?